I spy… Badger Pride.
So I went to my first Badger game last weekend versus Michigan State, and we won! What is great about our team colors is that they are so wearable. Even in the sea of red, people still put their own twists on Badger gear, from red pocket squares to red shoes (middle) to red ribbons (right). I liked all the vintage-inspired fitted shirts (left) and the more subtle takes on Badger pride, like cute red and black plaid shirts and scarves.
You can get your Badger pride on at:
- University Bookstore
- Insignia Campus Apparel (on State Street near the Bookstore)
- Campus Street Sportswear (on State Street near Urban Outfitters)
- Name of the Game (on University Ave near Lucky apartments)
- Lids (on State Street, mostly baseball caps with some t-shirts mixed in)
- Bop (women’s, more expensive)
- Jazzman (men’s, more expensive)
- Victoria’s Secret (women’s, available online and in stores at East and West Towne malls)
- Personalized tee shirt stores on State Street like Personalizing Shop, and Underground Printing (this is where you can get your Sconnie shirts and the ones that say Worst State Ever with a picture of whatever state we are playing against)
- Websites like U-stuff (tees with an illustrative style highlighting Badger game traditions like Jump Around) and Wisconsin Relic (not actually UW Madison specific, but cool general Wisconsin pride)